Everyone loves to host parties to enjoy with their family. However, the only hitch is not to spend extravagantly. You don’t need to get stressed, as there are many easy ways to host a get together family party within your budget limit.
Here are few easy ways to arrange budget friendly family get together:
- Do theme parties – It can be any theme like in wintry days it can relate to Christmas celebration. You can even plan a dress code to highlight the party spirit. It can be like all wearing sports dress if its outdoor party in the daytime or you can print ranch attire to be the dress code in the invitee card. Yes, all in country dress will surely look nice and different from your usual casual clothes or office garments. You can keep best dress completion to make the whole party dressing more exciting.
- Food menu – Choose a menu that is easy to cook. Such recipes you can get from online websites that is shared by famous chefs. Like children’s favorite food and some dishes can be cooked beforehand and heat later while serving it. In get together parties many guests prefer to bring their cooked food for others to taste and appreciate. You can add in the invitee list for them to bring their cooked food as ‘Best dish served’ competition is arranged as well.
- Seating arrangement for guests – No need to hire extra seating arrangement for indoor or outdoor party. It will be easy to move all the furniture of your living room to one side and lay down rugs and carpets to sit together. Even for outdoor parties, you can make them all to sit relaxingly on thick rugs and make tents to get shade from Sun rays. In the night time, you can arrange for camp fires and barbeque food to enjoy.
- Games – No need to buy any trendy games to play as a team. You can arrange sack race, lime spoon race or even dodge the ball game will be exciting to compete and play. You can arrange pool games as kids and elders just love to play in water.
- Appreciation gifts – You prefer to give gifts to the winner of the games and even as a memento. You don’t need to spend much as you can give hand crafted things or small useful things to be used every day. There are artisans making crafter work like potteries, crochet or knitted things and even home décor things quite beautiful and cheap to gift.
Hope the tips have been useful to host an event for your family in easy and enjoyable way.